Dear XCS Families,
This email is to provide information for those of you with students in grades K-6 that are considering the online option for schooling during the 2020-2021 school year.
Our first day of school for students is August 31st. At this point it is not possible to determine which category of our reopening plan we will be in at that time. This decision will be made after the August Board of Directors meeting that takes place on August 13th.
A flyer is available below with important information regarding the online K-6 option.
Here are some other important items regarding the online option.
- The deadline to notify the school and enroll in the program is August 14th
- Once enrolled in the program students must stay in the program until the start of the next semester
- To enroll in the program contact Stacey Young at email@example.com
- You will remain an Xavier student and hold your spot in our school if enrolled in the program
- The certified teacher and all instruction will be provided through IDLA (Idaho Digital Learning Academy)
- The curriculum is reduced and will focus on Language Arts/Reading and Math only
- There will be a site coordinator on the XCS campus
- Parent support at home is a requirement of the program
- There is no cost to families for the program